Vendor Information

A list of all licensed vendors can be found on the LRG website.

Any business or individual that would like to sell items or apparel with the University of Houston’s name or trademarks will need a license. You or your vendor will need to engage in the licensing process through our official partner, Licensing Resource Group (LRG) at