Financial Aid Forms are available for download here:
- Complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA Form as a graduate/professional student with no parent information included.
- UH College of Pharmacy school code: 003652.
- Monitor your myuh.edu account to see if any documents are requested of you. Financial aid for the 2017-18 academic year will likely be awarded during the month of April and you should receive an email notification when you've been awarded.
- First-time loan borrowers at the University of Houston will complete loan entrance counseling and the master promissory note at www.studentloans.gov. If you previously borrowed loans at UH, you will not have to repeat this process.
- Pharm.D. students have an annual aggregate Direct Unsubsidized loan eligibility of $37,167 for fall, spring, and summer semesters combined. You are encouraged to organize an effective budget leading up to the start of fall in planning for the Pharm.D. program.
2017-2018 Tuition & Fees
Resident - $ 19,112
Non-Resident - $ 32,258
Financial Aid Forms are available for download here: http://www.uh.edu/financial/undergraduate/forms/index.php
Here is the link for additional financial aid information for UHCOP: http://www.uh.edu/pharmacy/prospective-students/pharmd/financial-aid/index.php
Financial Aid Contact
Mr. Scott L. Parker, Financial Aid Advisor