Regalia & Rings Ordering Information
Cap & Gown
- Last Day to Order your cap and gown on line is March 25, 2013
- All graduates participating in the commencement ceremony must wear UH official custom cap and gown items.
- Orders can be made at the Graduation Fair, February 26 - March 1, located in the UH Bookstore or online at http://colleges.herffjones.com/college/_uh/
- Student gown disbursement starts April 22 - May 10 (graduation day)
- Honors cords can be purchased at the UH Bookstore for $14.50. Students will be notified once honors status has been determined.
- Spirit Cords can be purchased at the UH Bookstore or online at http://giving.uh.edu/cougar_spirit/ for $15.00 (scholarship support) or $20.13 (program/college support)
- Stole of Gratitude can be purchased at the UH Bookstore
- Remember, you are responsible for picking up and dropping off your rented item(s).
- Graduation Rings can be purchased online at www.balfour.com or UC Satellite March 20 - 27, 2013
- There will be 2 Ring Ceremony dates offered: May 2 or May 3, 2013 at Cullen Performance Hall
Date: February 26 - March 1, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: University of Houston Bookstore
- Attendance is recommended
- Cap and gowns will be available to order
- Ring ordering event www.balfour.com
- All graduation needs will be available