1. ExamSoft taking forever to launch my test. Is there anything I can do for this issues?
- Reboot the machine then launch the ExamSoft again
2. My machine can not connect to the Internet?
- First, check the Ethernet cable. Does it connect to any LAN port? If not, plug it in then reboot the machine.
- If that does not work, try to conncet your machine via Wifi. Unplug the Ethernet cable from the machine then turn on the Wifi. Connect to either UHWireless or UHSecure
3. Where do I download ExamSoft?
- Login at ExamSoft
- Click on the download button
1. ExamSoft software is unable to upload my test to the server.
- If the machine is connecting via Ethernet cable
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from the machine and reboot it. Then plug the Ethernet cable back in and launch ExamSoft software
- If the machine is connecting via Wifi
- Switch to another network. For example, if you're using UHWireless, switch to UHSecuture network and vice versa.
- Reboot the machine after you switch the network
2. Task manager disappeared, Examsoft wallpaper stuck on screen, anti-virus and windows firewall disabled, restart or shutdown options are missing