E*Value is a comprehensive Internet-based healthcare education data management system this is utilized by the University's College of Pharmacy students, faculty, preceptors and alumni. Functionalities include, but are not limited to, Experiential Managment of all APPE and IPPE Activities and Coursework, Curricular Mapping, Programmatic Assessment, and Electronic Portfolio Development.
For registered users, please click the following link: https://www.e-value.net
E*Value is used by the University of Houston College of Pharmacy for:
- Evaluations, Performance Reporting
- PxDx (logging clinical interventions)
- Experiential Education Scheduling
- Curriculum Mapping and Coursework
- Accreditation Management
- Immunizations and Certifications
Please use your assigned User ID and Password to log-in on E*Value site.
Important information about signing in:
- You are advised to always log out and exit your browser after completing your session.
- This is a secure site. Your user ID and password are encrypted as they are sent for authentication.
- "Per Session" cookies must not be disabled on your web browser. We use temporary cookies to keep you logged in as you navigate COP web sites.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Lupita Curiel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.