Scope: Financial Aid Rollout
- Financial Aid will Go-Live on PeopleSoft at UH and UHV for the FALL of 2007.
- Financial Aid will provide a feed to the legacy Admissions system for the FALL 2007 semester.
- Financial Aid will utilize batch packaging for all students attending Fall and Spring and use auto packaging for Fall or Spring Only packaging. Summer Packaging will be handled manually.
- Financial Aid will only be converting Item Types for UH and lifetime documents for both UH and UHV. No other FA data will be converted for Go-Live.
- Financial Aid will use document imaging to track and process documents collected for Federal Verification processes.
- Financial Aid will utilize batch budgeting for all students attending Fall but Summer budgeting will be handled manually.
- Currently, Financial Aid will use Common Line 4 processing technology within PeopleSoft to process loans for the Fall of 2007. However, if the Texas State Guarantee Agency is fully compliant with CRC loan processing technology then we will implement loans for the Fall 2007 using this functionality.
- Financial Aid will use e-mail as its primary method of communication. Paper letters will only be used when extremely rare circumstances exist.
- In addition to the delivered functionality in PS Self Service for Financial Aid (View My Financial Aid and Accept/Decline Financial Aid) custom modifications will be in place for:
- An electronic Rights & Responsibility and Disclosure statement to present students with details on signing documentation electronically during the award acceptance process.
- A cloned section of the To Do List in the Finances section of self-service
- Students to view their Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Students to apply for summer aid
- There will also need to be several links in self-service for students to access:
- Loans by Web
- Mapping your Future
- US Department of Education