The charge per tow is $85; additionally, a $2 per day storage fee will be assessed commencing the second day the vehicle is maintained in the tow lot. Cars are subject to towing for the following reasons:
on the grass.
2. Parking a vehicle in the same space for more than 30 days (even if you have a valid permit).
3. Parking a motor home, trailer, or boat overnight without prior permission from parking and transportation.
4. Parking by a fire hydrant or in a fire zone.
5. Parking in a handicapped zone or space without a proper decal or permit.
6. Parking overtime in a loading zone or parking in a loading zone without a permit.
7. Unauthorized parking in a reserved parking space.
Note: Towing fees do not include the amount of citation fines. Proper vehicle registration must be presented before a vehicle will be released.
The charge for booting is $25. Self removal, damage, or theft of a boot device while attached to a vehicle will result in a $250 fine regardless of the extent of damage or recovery of the device.
Booted vehicles not claimed by 9 p.m. will be relocated to the tow lot and the $50 tow fee will replace the boot fee.