CERTIFICATE / CONSUMER SCIENCES
Increase your knowledge of technology-based products and services.
The Technology Entrepreneurship undergraduate certificate is an alternative version of the undergraduate degree. Students focus on concepts and issues related to the commercialization of technology-based products and services. Certificate content also includes discussing strategies for consumer acceptance and profitability.
- HDSC 3369 – Entrepreneurship
- HDCS 4370 – Technology Entrepreneurship
- HDCS 4372 – Forecasting for Technology Entrepreneurship
- HDCS 4374 – Entrepreneurial E-Tailing
- HDCS 4375 – Strategies in E-Tailing