CERTIFICATE / CONSUMER SCIENCES
Learn about principles and techniques focused on improving consumer programs and services.
The Retail Promotion undergraduate certificate is an alternative version of the undergraduate degree. Students focus on expanding their knowledge of principles and techniques of mass communication, direct marketing and media related to distribution programs and services. Certificate content also includes learning about what makes consumers want to buy and practices of promoting store image and sales.
- HDSC 3301 – Consumer Science
- HDCS 3303 – Merchandising and Consumer Science
- HDCS 3304 – Visual Merchandising
- HDCS 4304 – Merchandising Systems
- HDCS 4386 – Communication Strategies for Merchandising and Industrial Distribution