CERTIFICATE / CONSUMER SCIENCES
Expand your knowledge of the consumer side of marketing and merchandising.
The Retail Organizations undergraduate certificate is an alternative version of the undergraduate degree. This certificate focuses on learning the consumer science side of marketing, including an interdisciplinary analysis and comparison of merchandising and consumer science. Students also learn a systems-theory approach to organizational planning and decision making.
- HDSC 3300 – Organizational Decisions in Technology
- HDCS 4303 - Merchandising Systems
- HDCS 4374 – Entrepreneurial E-Tailing
- HDCS 4375 – Strategies in E-Tailing
- HDCS 4380 - Merchandising