CERTIFICATE / CONSUMER SCIENCES
Learn technology-based approaches to entrepreneurial enterprises.
The E-Tailing undergraduate certificate is an alternative version of the undergraduate degree. This certificate focuses on concepts and issues related to consumer acceptance and profitability in E-Tailing. Students also learn a systems-theory approach to organizational planning and decision making.
- HDSC 3300 – Organizational Decisions in Technology
- HDCS 4303 - Merchandising Systems
- HDCS 4374 – Entrepreneurial E-Tailing
- HDCS 4375 – Strategies in E-Tailing
- HDCS 4380 - Merchandising