CERTIFICATE / CONSUMER SCIENCES
Expand your knowledge of merchandising and consumer science.
The Apparel Merchandising undergraduate certificate is an alternative version of the undergraduate degree. It is designed for students to complete an interdisciplinary analysis and comparison of merchandising and consumer sciences. Students also learn about the mathematical, statistical, and control phases of retail buying, along with developing a critical evaluation of manufactured apparel.
- HDCS 3303 - Merchandising and Consumer Science
- HDCS 3304 - Visual Merchandising
- HDCS 4302 - Apparel Analysis
- HDCS 4303 - Merchandising Systems
- HDCS 4380 - Merchandising