Chiyoda Young Innovators' Academy
The goal of the two-week Chiyoda Young Innovators' Academy is to interest students entering 7th, 8th and 9th grade in Fall 2018 in topics of engineering, programming and inventions in an effort to cultivate their STEM skills.
Students will experience hands-on activities; design, build, and innovate ideas for inventions; and participate in the Summer Young Inventors’ Showcase hosted by the Inventors Association of America-Houston Chapter.
Camp Dates: June 11 – June 22
The summer camp is graciously supported by Chiyoda International Corporation.
Strive to be E.P.I.C.!
Participate in engineering design projects.
Gain experience with micro-controller programming activities (Arduino).
Participate in the Summer Young Inventors' Showcase.
Design, build, and innovate ideas for inventions; experience hands-on activities.
- Camp Dates & Times: June 11 – June 22, 10 AM – 3 PM
- June 11: Opening Ceremony
- June 22: Summer Young Inventors' Showcase
- Pre-Camp Activities: 8 – 10 AM
- Post-Camp Activities: 3 – 5 PM
Camp Registration Fees
- $650 per student
- Pre-Camp OR Post-Camp: $100
- Pre- AND Post-Camp: $150
* All registration fees include lunch at the dining facilities and a camp t-shirt, as well as access to maker station materials and 3D printing for their invention projects. Attendees will also receive consultation from engineers in the field.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: May 18, 2018
Equinor Summer STEM Camp
We are currently working on the Equinor Summer STEM Camp offerings for 2019.
Please check back in January to view the schedule of awesome STEM camp sessions that will be available in summer 2019. Camp registration will open in January 2019.
The Equinor Summer STEM Camp is for students entering grades 5–8 in Fall 2019.
Camp Dates: Coming Soon
More Information on Camp Schedule, Fees, Registration: Coming Soon
Contact Camp Personnel
Dr. Perri Segura
University of Houston, teachHOUSTON
304C Farish Hall
Houston, TX 77204-5023