Breakthrough is an electronic newsletter for NSM alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends.
Use the University’s subscription management tool to subscribe to Breakthrough. After entering your contact information, scroll down to the link to Natural Sciences and Mathematics interests.
Through this service, you can subscribe to multiple university newsletters and announcements based on your personal interests.
- Restoring Sand Dunes, One Microbe at a Time
- National Academy Member, John Suppe, Joins Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Frigo Awarded $792K Grant to Support Prostate Cancer Research
- Fuel for the Future: Using Sunlight to Split Water
- Sinking Ground: Khan Studies Subsidence in Houston
- NSM Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Summer STEM Outreach Programs Reach Students and Teachers
- Endowment Repays Encouragement & Support Found at UH
- Students Participate in Landslide Fieldwork in China
- NSM Pride: Awards and Honors
- Scenes Around NSM