The following is a listing of current research seminars and colloquia with links to their web-pages. These all are open to everyone and visitors are welcome. There are also undergraduate and graduate seminars, meetings and reading groups. For information about these see the Undergraduate and Graduate studies pages.
Seminar announcements (All seminars are in PGH 646A unless otherwise indicated):
- Analysis Seminar: Fridays, 1:00 p.m.
- Complex Analysis and Complex Geometry Seminar: Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m.
- Computational Mathematics in Oil & Gas Exploration and Imaging: Tuesdays, 1:30 p.m.
- Dynamical Systems Seminar: Mondays, 1 p.m.
- Imaging Seminar: Mondays, 2:00—3:00 p.m.
- Networks Cluster Seminar: Fridays, 1:00 p.m., 203 SEC
- Partial Differential Equations Seminar: Fridays, 3:00—4:00 p.m.
- Scientific Computing Seminar: Thursdays, 1:30—2:30 p.m.
- Statistics Seminar: Fridays, 11:00 a.m.
- Stochastic Processes and Applications Seminar: Fridays, 11:00 a.m.
University of Houston, Department of Physics: Colloquium
Rice University Events: Department of Mathematics and Department of Computational & Applied Mathematics
- Houston Summer School on Dynamical Systems: May 17—25, 2017
- 2017 Finite Element Rodeo: March 3—March 4, 2017
- Workshop on Applied & Computational Mathematics: March 9th, 2017
- Exam (P) Preparation Summer Camp: June 6, 2017—June 29, 2017
- International Workshop on Applied and Computational Mathematics: February 26 - February 27, 2016
- Texas Partial Differential Equations Conference (TPDE): March 28-29, 2015
- Amundson Lecture Series: March 24-26, 2015
- Texas Geometry and Topology Conference (TGTC): February 27 - March 1, 2015
- Advances in Data-Driven Analytics Applications: From Methodology to Technology: December 9, 2016
- Houston Summer School on Dynamical Systems: May 18—26, 2016
- Math Summer School Camp for Female High School Students: July 18—29, 2016
- Houston Summer School on Dynamical Systems: May 20-28, 2015
Other News & Events