The following is a listing of current research seminars and colloquia with links to their web-pages. These all are open to everyone and visitors are welcome. There are also undergraduate and graduate seminars, meetings and reading groups. For information about these see the Undergraduate and Graduate studies pages.
Seminar announcements (All seminars are in PGH 646A unless otherwise indicated):
- Analysis Seminar: Fridays, 1:00 p.m.
- Complex Analysis and Complex Geometry Seminar
- Computational Mathematics in Oil & Gas Exploration and Imaging: Tuesdays, 1:30 p.m.
- Dynamical Systems Seminar: Mondays, 1 p.m.
- Imaging Seminar: Mondays, 2:00 p.m.
- Networks Cluster Seminar: Fridays, 1:00 p.m., 203 SEC
- Partial Differential Equations Seminar: Fridays, 3:00 p.m.
- Scientific Computing Seminar: Thursdays, 1:30 p.m.
- Statistics Seminar: Fridays, noon
- Stochastic Processes and Applications Seminar: Fridays, 11:00 a.m.
- University of Houston, Department of Physics: Colloquium
- Rice University Events: Department of Mathematics and Department of Computational & Applied Mathematics
- University of Houston, Department of Mathematics: Amundson Lecture Series
- Brazos Analysis Seminar Conference: November 4th—November 5th
- Applications of Model Theory to Operator Algebras: July 31st—August 4th
- Exam (P) Preparation Winter Camp: December 19, 2017—January 12, 2018
- Houston Summer School on Dynamical Systems: May 17—25, 2017
- International Workshop on Applied and Computational Mathematics: February 26th - February 27th, 2016
- Texas Partial Differential Equations Conference (TPDE): March 28th—29th, 2015
- Amundson Lecture Series: March 24th—26th, 2015
- Texas Geometry and Topology Conference (TGTC): February 27th—March 1st, 2015
- Houston Imaging Sciences Symposium: October 2nd—October 3rd, 2017
- Workshop on Applied & Computational Mathematics: March 9th, 2017
- 2017 Finite Element Rodeo: March 3rd—March 4th, 2017
- Advances in Data-Driven Analytics Applications: From Methodology to Technology: December 9, 2016
- Math Summer School Camp for Female High School Students: July 18th—29th, 2016
Other News & Events