This Academy is designed for students entering 6th, 7th, and 8th grades who have an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. The Academy curriculum incorporates STEM Design Projects and engaging hands-on lessons that encourage innovative thinking.
* Supports middle school students who have an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) and introduces them to college life.
* Taught by award winning faculty at the University of Houston
* Students must be entering 6th, 7th, or 8th grade in the fall of 2014
* Dates: July 14-18 and July 21-25, 2014
* Questions? Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
* Application and more information:
- UH STEM Academy information
- Application form
- Teacher Recommendation Form