A Campaign for the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics’ 40th Anniversary is a team approach to raising funds for NSM/UH lasting from May 9 to July 9 (60 days).
The goal of this campaign is to:
• Increase the number of NSM faculty and staff who give to any program on campus.
• Build a culture of giving within NSM.
• Create ownership of NSM.
• Support our students.
• Demonstrate IMPACT of all giving to UH/NSM—every gift counts!
Every gift makes an IMPACT! You can give any amount.
Here are some causes NSM has identified to give towards.
· $30 pays for 5 student lunches on Day of Discovery.
· $40 pays for lab equipment for one semester.
· $50 pays for one on-line book.
· $75 pays for one week of on-campus meal plan.
· $100 for one book.
· $250 for 4 chairs in the Student Learning Commons.
· $500 pays for one study table in the Student Learning Commons
· $1,000 scholarship per academic year will reduce out-of-state tuition to in-state tuition (saves $14,000 per year).
You can also support by giving any amount:
• NSM Student Learning Commons
• Crossing the Finish Line Scholarship
• NSM Excellence Fund
• Departmental Excellence Funds
• NSM Scholarship Fund
• Anything at UH (HPM, Athletics, etc.)
You can give by:
• Use the Giving Form
• One-time check\credit card gift
• Monthly payroll deduction
• Monthly credit/debit card gift
• Online credit card
Please be sure to list on the Giving Form the Mathematics Ambassadors: Ms. Avani Dave and Ms. Linda Robinson.