Undergraduate Excellence Award 2019
The purpose of this award is to recognize the accomplishments of outstanding UH undergraduate students in Computer Science. Recipient(s) should demonstrate excellence in one or more of the following areas: academics, research, extracurricular activities, and/or service to the department, university or community.
- Current continuing undergraduate majoring in computer science OR computer science alumni who graduated Fall 2018 or will graduate Spring 2019/Summer 2019.
- At least a 3.0 cumulative and computer science GPA
- academic achievement at UH and in Computer Science
- leadership and extracurricular activities
- service involvment with the department, college, university, and/or community
- Submit Online Application Form
- Upload Resume (pdf only; max 15MB)
- Upload personal statement (pdf only; max 15MB)
- Describe why you should be selected as an exemplary undergraduate student in computer science (maximum 500 words)
- February 20, 2019 - application opens
- March 31, 2019 - application deadline
If you have questions, contact Matthew Pariyothorn at firstname.lastname@example.org.