- University of Houston Experts Available to Discuss The Ebola Virus
- UH Experts Available to Discuss Topics Related to Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- UH Physician Available to Discuss Enterovirus D68
- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- View All Tip Sheets
Order in the Court: Enron Trial Tip Sheet from UH
With one of the most anticipated corporate trials under way, many legal, accounting and financial questions will be raised. As you write stories about the Enron trial, consider these University of Houston resources. For additional resources, or if you are unable to reach a professor, call us at 713-743-8153.
Enron Trial Media Coverage
Professor, School of Communication
Expertise: propaganda studies, the role of media in modern society, history of communications and popular culture.
Phone: (713) 743-2884
Corporate Leadership, Culture
Expertise: management; organizational change; cross cultural issues in management; organizational behavior; leadership; motivation; job satisfaction.
Phone: (713) 743-4651
Corporate Legal Issues
Beirne, Maynard & Parsons Law Center Professor of Law
Expertise: corporate law, corporate litigation, securities litigation, business and commercial law.
Phone: (713) 743-2172
White Collar Crime
Geraldine Szott Moohr
Alumnae Law Center Professor of Law
Expertise: white collar crime, Sarbanes-Oxley and criminal charges, fraud statute.
Phone: (713) 743-0896
Professor of finance, director of energy markets for UH’s Global Energy Management Institute
Expertise: energy trading, FERC, special purpose entities (Chewco, Jedco, etc.).
Phone: (713) 743-4466
Professor of Law
Expertise: SEC insider trading issues; viability of shareholder lawsuits and other corporate issues.
Phone: (713) 743-2146
Criminal Law and Legal Ethics
Professor of Law
Expertise: criminal law; lawyer ethics; judicial ethics.
Phone: (713) 743-2136