- University of Houston Experts Available to Discuss The Ebola Virus
- UH Experts Available to Discuss Topics Related to Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- UH Physician Available to Discuss Enterovirus D68
- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- View All Tip Sheets
Stuart Dryer, University of Houston
Stuart Dryer, the John and Rebecca Moores Professor of Biology and Biochemistry and biology department chair at the University of Houston, was awarded the distinction of fellow from the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). He will be honored in February during the 2010 AAAS Annual Meeting in San Diego.
A high-resolution photo is available by contacting Lisa Merkl at email@example.com or 713-743-8192.
Photo by Mark Lacy