MVP has six fee-funded student leader positions which include the Director, Assistant Director, Marketing Chair, Annual Service Events Chair, Ongoing Service Events Chair, and Office Assistant. The executive officer team requires hardworking, energetic, and innovative student leaders that capable of spearheading MVP's mission. The complete job descriptions can be found by clicking here. Active members are encouraged to apply.
We're currently looking for an Annual Service Events Chair for the 2015-2016 academic year. The deadline to apply is April 24th at midnight. Click here to access the application.
Co-Chair positions are volunteer student leader positions that assist the MVP Chairs with planning and executing MVP events. Applicants must be able to commit a minimum of five office hours per week in addition to assisting with leading volunteer events. Co-chairs are also required to attend weekly committee meetings and bi-weekly board meetings. The complete job descriptions can be found by clicking here.
Applications will be available at the beginning of the Fall Semester. Applicants must interview with MVP officers before being selected for the position. Freshmen and sophomores are encouraged to apply!
If you’re an energetic and reliable student looking to get more involved with MVP, then a position on the All-Star committee is for you! The All-Star Committee assists the Officers and Co-Chairs with organizing, planning, and leading MVP events. Members who have volunteered with MVP for 7+ hours can join the All-Star Committee at any point during the school year. If you’re interested, fill out the application form by clicking here. We will email you information about meeting times once we review your application.
- Attend at least 50% of the All-Star committee meetings which will be held bi-weekly on Thursdays at 6pm in the MVP Office located in the Student Center North Room 119
- Attend at least 2 General Meetings
- Volunteer with at least 2 MVP Events which may last anywhere from 3 to 7 hours
- Work on projects and assignments for MVP Events as need
- Be knowledgeable of each event that you assist with
- Be enrolled and in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University
- Be a member of MVP on Get Involved and via the official membership form
- Volunteer 7 or more hours with MVP