Here are some useful links to help guide you through your learning abroad program!
Pre-Departure Orientation Slides - May 2017
Forms and Instructions
- Course Equivalency Form with Checklist and Instructions (PDF)
- Learning Abroad GPA Waiver (.docx)
- This form is for students who have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 to 2.499 at time of applying to program.
- Students with below a 2.0 GPA are not eligible to participate in learning abroad programs.
Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Form 2017-2018 (PDF)
- Use this for Fall 2017, Winter 2017-2018, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018 programs only
Tips and Advice
Culture Shock and Adjustment
Student Code of Conduct
- While abroad, students are expected to follow all policies, rules, guidelines, and expectations as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct