Noe Marmolejo, Director
An intensive ensemble program for high school jazz musicians of all levels.
- Big band
- Master classes
- Jazz theory
- Public performances
- Free tickets to TMF performances during institute
Completed application form (available for download by February 2018) with non-refundable $30 application fee due by June 11, 2018.
Fees (all fees are non-refundable)
- Application fee: $30 due with completed application by June 11, 2018.
- Tuition: $250 and due upon notification of acceptance
- Scholarships available
- Registration/Orientation: Sunday, June 24, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Daily Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Final Institute Concert; Friday, June 29, 7 p.m., Moores Opera House
- Glen Ackerman, bass
- David Caceres, saxophone
- Shelley Carrol, jazz improv/theory
- Henry Darragh, piano
- Dennis Dotson, trumpet
- Joel Fulghum, set, percussion
- Bruce Melville, trombone
- Mike Wheeler, guitar
- Woody Witt, combo
For further information call 713-743-3191 or email email@example.com