Call 713-743-3388 or
For all Moores Opera House and Dudley Recital Hall concerts, unless noted otherwise.
Festival Orchestra Series
- $25 – general admission
- $15 – student/senior
- $20 – general admission
- $10 – student/senior
FESTIVAL ORCHESTRA Series Package (Includes all 4 Saturday Performances)
- $80 – general admission
- $48 – student/senior
PERSPECTIVES Series Package (Includes all 4 Tuesday performances)
- $64 – general admission
- $32 – student/senior
FULL SEASON Pass (Includes 4 Orchestra Series Concerts, Moores Opera House, and 4 PERSPECTIVES Series Concerts, Dudley Recital Hall)
- $135 - general admission
- $75 - student/senior
Groups of 10+.
Contact Moores School of Music Box Office at 713-743-3388 for details.
Policies and Other Information
Box Office hours: Tuesday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm. The Box Office is located in the UH School of Theatre and Dance at 3351 Cullen Blvd. Rm. 133. Box Office personnel will confirm phone orders for tickets during business hours only.
The Box Office relocates to the concert venue one hour prior to the event.
- Online ticket purchases will include an additional service charge.
- Late seating is at the discretion of house management.
- Unclaimed tickets may be resold ten minutes prior to performance times.
- Moores Opera House and Dudley Recital Hall policies prohibits children 5 years of age and younger at performances.
- Cell phones and all other electronic devices must be turned off in the concert halls during TMF performances.
- No unauthorized photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind is permitted.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Moores Opera House, Dudley Recital Hall or MSM Room 160 during TMF Performances.
- No exchanges or refunds at performance venue.
- The Moores Opera House is handicapped-accessible and offers assissted listening devices free to patrons. Please call 713-743-3388 at least 24 hours in advance of the performance.
All programs and artists are subject to change.
The University of Houston is an EEO/AA institution.