Join our mailing list
When you sign up to be added to the Moores School of Music mailing list, you will receive our comprehensive Fall and Spring concert calendars, as well as announcements of special concerts and events. We also send occasional reminders or notices of special opportunities via email.
Moores School of Music Concert Information
Moores Opera House Seating Chart
Seating Chart Orchestra
Seating Chart Balcony
The Box Office opens one hour prior to the event.
Policies and other information
- Late seating is at the discretion of house management.
- Moores Opera House policy prohibits children 5 years of age and younger at performances
- Cell phones and all other electronic devices must be turned off in the concert halls
- No unauthorized photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind is permitted.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Moores Opera House.
- No exchanges or refunds at performance venue.
- The Moores Opera House is handicapped-accessible and offers assissted listening devices free to patrons. Please call 713-743-3388 at least 24 hours in advance of the performance.
- All programs are subject to change.
The University of Houston is an EEO/AA institution.
Events take place in:
- The Moores Opera House at the Moores School of Music.
- Choral Recital Hall, Room 160 in the Moores School of Music.
- Dudley Recital Hall, in the Fine Arts Building (first floor) on the University of Houston Campus. ( Location information for the Fine Arts Building.)
To reach the University of Houston from I-45 southbound, take the Cullen exit. From I-45 northbound take the Elgin/Cullen/Lockwood exit. Use UH Entrance 16, off Cullen to reach the Moores School of Music building and the Moores Opera House. Free event parking is available in Lot 16C after 6 p.m. for music events.