2016 Leadership in the Arts Summit: Valuing the 21st Century Creative Economy April 11, 2016
Re-watch each session and explore the slides of the presenters:
- Opening Plenary: Christine Harris - Creative Economy: What is it and Why does it matter?
- Panel Response
- Lunchtime Keynote: Susan Mendenhall - Leading in the Fourth Paradigm: Re-Positioning the Creative Sector
- Creative Entrepreneurs: Building the New New
- For Artists: Accessing the Creative Industries
- Forecasting Creative Commodities
- Closing Remarks
The 2016 Leadership in the Arts Summit is sponsored by the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences and the College of the Arts through support from the Houston Endowment, and the Center for Public History Lecture Series.
Additional support provided by: Houston Arts Alliance, the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Center for the Arts, and