Tickets to music, theatre and dance events are available to all students at a discounted rate. For a full schedule of upcoming events and to purchase tickets, visit uh.edu/artstickets. During the checkout process, select the “Student” ticket option.
The student rate applies to any student at any educational institution.
Complimentary tickets are available for Moores School of Music students and non-music majors enrolled in select music classes.
- Tickets should be reserved online at uh.edu/artstickets at least two (2) hours prior to the start of an event
- Music majors are entitled to two (2) free tickets per event
- Non-music majors taking music classes are entitled to one (1) free ticket per event
Not all music classes are eligible for complimentary tickets for non-music majors. Talk to your professor to see if your class is eligible.
To reserve your complimentary tickets:
- Go to uh.edu/artstickets and select the “Purchase Tickets Now!” button under the Moores School of Music header
- Select the performance date and time
- Select seats, if applicable
- Select the “Student” ticket type and preferred “Delivery Option”
- On the next page, click “Redeem Benefits” under payment details
Please note: DO NOT ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
- Enter your PeopleSoft ID under “Patron ID” and your last name under “Last Name”
- Select “Search”
- From the dropdown menu under “Select Benefits,” choose the number of complimentary tickets you would like and select “Apply Benefits”
This will bring your purchase total to $0.00, if applying benefits to all tickets in your order.
Theatre & Dance Students
Complimentary tickets are available to Theatre & Dance majors involved with a specific performance.
To request complimentary tickets, complete the following form at least one week prior to show opening:
If you have any questions or are unable to access your tickets, please contact the KGMCA Box Office at least 24 hours in advance at email@example.com or 713-743-3388.