Leasing options are available for startups on UH's innovation campus at the Energy Research Park.
Startups in the UH Innovation Center have privileged access to the university’s innovation resources:
- 24 non-dedicated desk spaces
- 4 private offices
- 3 conference rooms with no time limits
- Multiple collaborative meeting areas
- Office equipment (printer/scanner)
- Common kitchen with free coffee and other beverages to keep you on the go.
- 24/7 access to secure facilities
- One-on-one Mentor Access
- Access to UH Core Facilities
- Access to All Fitness Facilities
- UH Faculty Access
- Library Research
- SBIR/STTR Assistance
- iCorps Training & Support
Startups working out of the university will have the support of UH Technology Transfer, which provides funding opportunities, workshops, SBIR/STTR grant development assistance, and commercialization support.
For leasing information and tours, contact Ryan Black at rblack2@Central.UH.EDU
All labs come with:
- At least 1 fume hood
- RO water
- Lab Benches
- Emergency Power
- Flammables cabinets
- Acid/Base Cabinets
- Eye wash and safety showers
- Lab sinks with drying racks
Private Labs Available
- Lab 142 (559 sqft)
- Lab 144 (257 sqft)
- Lab 146A (292 sqft)
- Lab 121A (356 sqft)
- Lab 117 (716 sqft)
Shared Lab space available
- Lab 114 is 1790 sqft of lab space that can be rented by the bench. 28 benches are available. There are 6 fume hoods available to share as well as chemical storage, RO water, eye wash and safety shower stations, and lab sinks with drying racks.
- Lab 146 is also 1790 sqft of lab space with the same amenities. Only 11 benches are available.