Windows version requirements:
Installing Identity Finder for Windows:
- Launch the Identity Finder setup file in the Zip file downloaded from the UIT Software Download site.
- Accept the end user license agreement.
- For Setup Type, choose Typical.
- Click Install to begin the installation. A status bar will appear while Identity Finder is being installed.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch Identity Finder.
Macintosh version requirements:
Installing Identity Finder for Macintosh:
- Launch the Identity Finder setup file with the link provided in the email from UIT Support.
- Enter the OSX administrator username and password when prompted.
- Once the installation completes you can run Identity Finder by selecting the Identity Finder icon in your Applications folder.