A Lync app is available for free from the app store for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia. The following features are available:
- Publish and view status
- Screen reader/voice over
- View Contacts list/groups
- Search Global Address Book/Personal Contacts
- Initiate instant messages (IM)
- Participate in multi-party IM
- Initiate email to a Contact
- Lync-to-Lync audio and video
- Click Join Online Meeting in the meeting reminder to join a meeting or conference call
- Use dial-out conferencing (server calls your mobile device)
- View shared desktop or program (not Android)
- Start an unscheduled group conversation with multiple participants directly from your client or device (not Android)
- Transfer a call (not Android)
- Access voice mail
Sign-in To Your Mobile Device [pdf] - this quick guide helps you connect your mobile device to our Lync server.
View one of the following videos:
Join a meeting using iPad.
Join a meeting using iPhone.
Join a meeting using Android.
For Lync related questions or problems, send email to LyncSupport@uh.edu.