- Computer accounts for UH faculty, staff, and students enrolled in classes for the purpose of supporting instructional, research, and administrative activities.
- Backup data stored on desktop computers, workstations, and servers. Copies are stored on a central server located on campus, with a second set stored offsite.
- Classroom Equipment
- Equipment checkout for classroom instruction, free training on classroom equipment, and assistance with designing multimedia classrooms.
- E-Communications Center
- Learn about official UH communications channels and collaboration tools, such as mass email distribution, SharePoint, and PIER.
- Password Reset
- Forgotten password? Expired password? If the password is for a UIT account, use our Password Reset tool.
- Printer Kiosks
- Two printer kiosks for students.
- A suite of collaboration tools that makes sharing information easy.
- Download Windows, Office, Mathematica, anti-virus, identity protection, and network software at no charge for students, faculty and staff!
- Streaming Media
- Have your lecture captured and streaming online often minutes after class.
- A variety of telephones, telephone services, and wireless devices.
- Video Conferencing
- UIT will oversee a video conference at your facility or use one of ours.
- Audio & Video Production
- Broadcast-quality audio and video services are extensively used for research, instruction, documentation, and public relations purposes.
- Web Publishing
- A variety of information to assist you in creating a website. We have php resources, adding UH Google Search to a page, a link checker and more.
- Connect to our secure wireless network, view an FAQ and a wireless coverage map.
- Work Request Form
- Need a telephone, a long distance authorization number, a network drop in a wall, or some other network related task performed? Use this form.