Phone Mail Usage Guidelines
The University has replaced the current ROLM voicemail system with a UH MM voicemail system. The voicemail boxes for the new UH MM voicemail system are available to be setup by you. The setup should only take two minutes to complete.
Setting up your new UH MM VoiceMail mailbox:
- Dial extension 3-8400 from the extension to be setup.
- Enter the default password 7438400 for the new voicemail box.
- You will be prompted for your password, please hold prompt, name, and greeting.
- You can continue your session to become familiar with the new voicemail system.
- To end your setup session, press the * button.
If you encounter problems, you can dial the voicemail support group at extension 3-0006 for assistance.
- You can access the new UH MM voicemail system at extension 3-8400 or 713-743-8400 (using #, followed by your extension).
- Training is available at http://www.uh.edu/voicemail
- Videostreamed training is available at http://www.uh.edu/infotech/php/template.php?training_id=38
Please note: This training requires QuickTime Player. If you do not have this program installed on your computer, click here.
- Documentation is available at http://www.uh.edu/infotech/php/template.php?training_id=39
Additional support and questions can be directed to 713-743-0006, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org