Note: If creating a new secure connection, follow the steps below. If modifying an existing connection to make it secure, select the existing connection and only make the changes necessary to make your connection match the examples below.
- From the File menu, select Open.
In the Open Session dialog box that appears, enter the following:
- Host Name or IP Address: sftp-web.uh.edu
- In the Protocol/Port section, select ssh2
- In the TCP Port field, enter 22
- In the Username field, enter your_userid
- In the Password field, enter your_password
A secure connection will result in a screen similar to the following: