Connecting to UHWireless
- Right-click either the bars or single monitor icons in the tray notification area (lower right corner).
- Select Connect to a Network.
- Click Start -> Connect to.
- In the Show list, click UHWireless.
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel. Select Network Connections, and right-click Wireless Network Connection.
- Choose Properties, select the Wireless Network tab. If the network tab isn't available, you are using a third party client utility, or the Windows Zero Configuration service is not running.
- Click View Wireless Networks.
- Click UHWireless to connect.
Mac OS X
- Open Network Preferences, select AirPort from the Show pop-up menu, and click AirPort.
- Select Preferred Networks from the By default, join pop-up menu.
For more information about using UHWireless, see Get Help.