Assistance with Cougarnet Account Lockouts
Before you login to take your online exam...
Log in to AccessUH to see when your password will expire (screen shot).
If it is about to expire:
- If on campus — shut off WiFi services on all mobile devices
- Visit the Password Wizard to reset your CougarNet password
- Update UHSecure password stored on all of your mobile devices (screen shot)
- Re-enable WiFi on moible devices one at a time to confirm that your new password works
* If you've been locked out of your account for 14 days or more, contact UIT Security at 832-842-4695 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.