SAS 9.3 32-bit
Access and analyze large datasets with ease. Join multiple tables and prepare your data before bringing them into SPSS without knowing SQL.
This license must be renewed annually. A license purchased now will expire August 31.
The license is free to all University of Houston students. Before acquiring the license, students must first fill out and sign the SAS Student Contract.
All faculty and staff members are required to fill out and sign the SAS Employee Home Use Amendment before acquiring a license.
The SAS license includes the following components:
- Base SAS Software
- SAS Integration Technologies Software
- SAS OnlineTutor Basic and Intermediate SAS
- SAS OnlineTutor Advanced
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to DB2 Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to MySQL
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to Netezza
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to OLE DB Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to ORACLE Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to PC Files Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to SYBASE Software
- SAS/AF Software
- SAS/ASSIST Software
- SAS/CONNECT Software
- SAS/EIS Software
- SAS Bridge for ESRI
- SAS/ETS Software
- SAS/FSP Software
- SAS/GRAPH Software
- SAS/IML Software
- SAS/INSIGHT Software
- SAS/LAB Software
- SAS/OR Software
- SAS/QC Software
- SAS/SHARE Software
- SAS/STAT Software
$50 License Fee
$25 media fee - 3 DVD set for Staff and Faculty ONLY!
page last updated: September 26, 2013
For questions or problems, email email@example.com or call 713-743-1411.