Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 64-bit w/SP1
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views.
- Spend less time sifting through data - use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Wow your audience with an innovative presentation. Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo and video editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Whether you're working at the office or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access their calendar, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view.
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture editing tools.
- Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and linked information.
- Get started faster and easier than ever before with more pre-built database templates.
- Apply professional designs using Office themes for great-looking forms and reports.
- Try the revamped Macro Designer to create, edit and automate database logic.
- Use the simplified Expression Builder to build out logic faster and easier in your database.
Your marketing is in great hands - your own, with Microsoft Publisher 2010. Now you can create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails cost-effectively. Start with a giant library of pre-formatted design templates and customize them to your specific look and feel. Get more new features with Publisher 2010:
- Easily swap out pictures while preserving the look and layout of your publication with new and improved photo-editing tools.
- Transform and customize ordinary text into fine typography with new OpenType fonts.
- Preview built-in templates, customize content with ease and review for design and layout mistakes before printing.
- Align objects, images or text boxes easier with improved object alignment technology and guides.
- See exactly what your work will look like printed and adjust print settings with enhanced Print Preview.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
Under the terms of the university's agreement with Microsoft, the university has extended the right to all eligible faculty and staff members of the main campus to use the above listed software for work at home. Faculty and staff members must abide by the license agreement. If the university does not renew this agreement or exercise the buyout option, the software license under this agreement must be deleted and removed from all computers at the time this agreement expires or is terminated.
Microsoft strongly recommends the use of 32-bit (x86) versions of Office 2010, Project 2010, and Visio 2010 applications as the default option for all platforms
NO KEY IS REQUIRED, please authenticate using KMS. See GetHelp for instructions..