LabVIEW is a graphical programming environment used by millions of engineers and scientists to develop sophisticated measurement, test, and control systems using intuitive graphical icons and wires that resemble a flowchart. LabVIEW offers unrivaled integration with thousands of hardware devices and provides hundreds of built-in libraries for advanced analysis and data visualization. The LabVIEW platform is scalable across multiple targets and operating systems.
- Easy-to-use graphical development environment
- Tight integration with a wide range of measurement hardware
- Rapid user interface development for displaying live data
- Multiple communication options (TCP/IP, UDP, serial, and more)
- Limited signal processing, analysis, and math functionality
- Support for Windows 2000 or later
page last updated: November 06, 2012
For questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-743-1411.