EndnoteX6.02 for Macintosh
With Endnote X6 comes EndNoteSync! Access your research from anywhere and manage your EndNote library from multiple computers. Less time in the details. More time for the big picture. With flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper, EndNote lets you do what you do best. Faster.
- Sync your EndNote and EndNote Web libraries so all references, attachments, and groups in one can be accessed from the other
- Track references and find your favorites with new rating and status tools
- See more with the expanded layout options to make better use of your screen
- Email a reference, including file and figure attachments, to your colleagues with one click
- Use the new PubMed direct export feature to import records in fewer steps
- Manage medical journal names and abbreviations with the updated terms list
- covering over 13,000 journals
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
- Find full text in one click.
- Import records from PubMed with the new direct export feature.
- Share groups and references.
- Hand-off Word files with full reference files.
- Format references for any project with Cite While You Write®.
- Search and annotate PDFs.
- Create uniform citations and footnotes with new formatting tools.
With X6 comes EndNoteSync! Access your research from anywhere and manage your EndNote library from multiple computers.
EndNote Libraries are compatible across Macintosh and Windows platforms.
Internet connection required to register for EndNote Web, search online databases, find full text and auto-update references.
- Mac OS X (10.6.8x, 10.7.x, 10.8x)
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Hard disk with 400 MB available
- Minimum 256 MB of available RAM
WARNING: you should uninstall any previous version of EndNote before installing the new version.
Place the EndNote X6 Site Installer.dmg on their desktop, then double-click on it.
An installer will appear on your desktop.
Drag the EndNote folder to your Applications folder in your Hard Drive. It may take a couple of minutes for the files to copy completely.
The first time you click on the EndNote icon in its folder in Applications, you will be walked through a setup process. Accept the default settings and agree to the terms of license.
- NOTE: If you do not see the EndNote tools in Word after updating, in EndNote click “EndNote X6” and choose “Customizer”. Ensure the Cite While You Write component is checked and press “Next” until the process has completed.
For questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-743-1411.
$50.00 License Fee
This price applies to University computers only, and can be purchased using a P-card or SC-Voucher.