UIT Alert: Scheduled Remedy Maintenance
Remedy Upgrade complete
No services are affected by this event.
During the maintenance period the Remedy servers will be offline and not accessible via the web or the user tool. During the maintenance period systems will be brought back on line as they are available.
The following systems will be affected during the maintenance and maintenance pages will be shown:
- Case Management
- Computer Account Management
- Password reset for Central Web Server and ECC UNIX accounts
- IP-DNS requests.
- Issue reporting for camera, call boxes and elevator phones.
- Help Desk system
The following systems will not be affected:
- Password resets for cougarnet account through uh.edu/password aka the password wizard.
- Residential Fix-it requests (https://ssl.uh.edu/wtsc_apps/uh_housing/resident_it_support/index.php)
- AccessUH support tickets.
CougarNet resets will be AVAILABLE
8pm-10:30pm We will complete the rest of our testing and setup on new server.
11:00pm You will be notified on how you can use this system