UIT Alert: AccessUH issues
Update - AccessUH and Blackboard icon fixed
1) Customers are experiencing Login issues with AccessUH after the upgrade this morning.
- The issue is related to a login loop back issue and has been resolved at this time. The issue primarily affected IE 11 customers.
- The fix requires that the browser cache be cleared and all instances of the browser must be fully closed. Once you reopen the browser the application should work correctly.
- On IE 11, once you log into AccessUH you may see no ICONS. Refreshing the page resolved the issue. It was related to the updates put in this morning.
- Following the steps above result in normal application performance.
2) Customers have reported that the Blackboard Icon is not showing in AccessUH for IE 11. The AccessUH team has investigated and has contacted the Blackboard team to resolve the issue.
3) Customers who log into AccessUH with their PeopleSoft credentials are getting an error saying "Your myUH/CougarNet IDs do not match our record. Please contact….". These customers are not able to log into AccessUH at the current time. System administrators are working on this issue now with no ETA.
Issues 1 and 3 have been resolved. Issue 2 is still being investigated. Customers have reported that the Blackboard Icon is not showing in AccessUH for IE 11. The AccessUH team has investigated and has contacted the Blackboard team to resolve the issue.