Shift, Shuffle & Slide
Shift, Shuffle & Slide: Teamwork in the Face of Change
Change is the only constant in today’s world. The course “Teamwork in the Face of Change” encourages teams to view change not as a threat, but a process. The is an activity-based course that explores the disorientation people experience associated with change.
- Participant Level: In-Tact Teams
- Pre-requisite Requirement: None
- Time Allotment: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Understand individual and team responses to change and recognize the impact.
- Acknowledge disorientation and apply coping methods.
- Appreciate the phases of change and approach it as a team unit.
For questions, please contact Sr. Trainer Melissa Abram-Jackson at ext. 3-3647.