UH Interviewing & Hiring Process
Recruitment should be a strategic process that connects candidates who need what you have to offer and who possess the skills and aptitude to accomplish your department needs and objectives. This course will assist you with identifying the most viable candidates and understand UH Central hiring compliance process..
Course Code: HRT012
Who should attend: Hiring managers, employees who participates in the department recruiting process, and employees who manage department vacant positions via UH online jobbing system
Pre-requisite Requirement: same as above
Time Allotment: 2 hours
The goals of this training are to:
- Increase awareness, knowledge and sensitivity toward LGBT individuals and issues on campus.
- Conduct and facilitate systematic and compliant interviews
- Use reference tools and tips to help with the recruiting process
- Identify the most viable candidate
- Successfully onboard new hires
For questions contact Clausezette Davis at extension 3-5778.