View the HR Course Calendar to view all upcoming sessions.
How to Enroll in Courses
- Remember to maintain communication with your supervisor and let him/her know your registration was successful.
- As the date for the class approaches, if you find you have a schedule conflict please revisit P.A.S.S. to drop yourself from the course or contact the facilitator.
- Classes are based on attendance. A minimum of 5 attendees is required for class facilitation. Employees will be notified 48 hours prior to class start time via email if a class is cancelled.
- If you encounter any problems while registering, please contact the HR customer service center at 3-3988.
Please note that although you sign up for training in P.A.S.S. you take the course itself in the Training Applicant Portal: TAP:
You can access TAP 2 ways:
- Access TAP via AccessUH by clicking on TAP Employee Online Training
- Access TAP at https://login.tap.uh.edu
Track Your Learning and Development
Need to see a summary of your training enrollments? Log into P.A.S.S. -> Training -> Training Summary to see all courses you are enrolled in, as well as those you have completed.