- Authorization to Conduct Criminal History Investigation (CHRI)
- Documents for I-9 Completion
- Interim Job Offer Letter
- Internal Transfer Offer Letter
- Job Offer Letter
- Job Offer Letter - Contingent
- Job Offer Letter - H-1B
- Job Offer Letter - Research
- Job Offer Letter - Non-Ben
- Motor Vehicle Record Evaluation Request
- Reference Checking Form
- Personal Data Sheet
- NHO Directions
- Selective Service System Verification
New Hire Forms
- US/Resident Package
- New Hire Information/Forms (Please complete all 3 pages)
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9)
- Required Policies for your review
A social security number (SSN) MUST be provided. If you do not have a SSN, you must provide a copy of your SSN application receipt.
W-4 Withholding Status
We no longer accept paper W-4 forms except for international employees. As soon as they receive their employee number (usually within 3 days of employment date, they will need to enter PASS to fill out the W-4 information.
If they do not input your W-4 data, their deduction will automatically default to - single with zero dependents.
Click here to enter PASS.
Click here to view instructions on how to set up W-4 withholding status