The Fall 2016 Staff Scholarship application period is now open and will run until 5 pm on Friday, July 29, 2016. Please bookmark this page for future reference or sign up for our listserv below.
The scholarship can be used only toward accredited classes at UH Main campus, UH Sugar Land, UH Cinco Ranch, or UH Northwest Campus.
Qualifying employees must:
- Be benefits-eligible staff as primary relationship with UH
- Have completed their initial probationary period
- Not be on performance probation
- Not owe a debt to the University
- Have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Go through the regular admission processes and meet university admission requirements.
For more information, please read the Staff Tuition Scholarship Guidelines.
This form does not accept special characters, so please use numbers and letters only.
Would you like to be notified of future Staff Tuition Scholarship dates? Sign up for our listserv!
All fields are required for proper registration.