How to Review or Change Phone Numbers
1. Log on to PASS.
2. Click on Personal Information.
3. Click on Phone Numbers.
4. After you click on Phone Numbers, the screen below will appear. review the Phone Type and Telephone Information.
Note: The Main phone Type must be your UH Business phone number and must be selected as Preferred. This indicates wihch phone number will be published in the UH Online Directory.
Changing an Existing Phone Number
5. Edit the telephone number in the appropriate pphone type field.
6. Click Save.
7. Once you have saved the information, the Save Confirmation page will display. Click Okay to go back to the Phone Numbers page.
8. Verify your changes.
Adding a New Phone Number
9. Click on Add a Phone Number.
10. After you click on Add a Phone Number, the screen below appears. Notice that a new row of blank fields appear on page, select the phone type from the drop-down list.
11. Enter the phone number, including area code.
12. Click Save.
13. You will be prompted to confirm the change. Click OK.
14. Verify that your new phone number was added.
Deleting a Phone Number
15. Click the Delete button that appears on the same row as the phone number to be removed.
Note: You cannot delete your Main phone number.
16. The Delete Confirmation page will appear. Click Yes-Delete to delete the phone number or No-Do Not Delete to cancel the deletion. you will then be returned to the Phone Numbers page.
17. Verify that the phone number was deleted.