ERS Annual Enrollment - Annual Enrollment TipsJuly 14 - July 27, 2014
Annual Enrollment Tips
for Plan Year FY2015
- ERS will send an Annual Enrollment confirmation to each employee who makes a change in ERS OnLine during Annual Enrollment.
- ERS sends confirmations by email if there is an email address on file in ERS OnLine; otherwise, they will send the notice through U.S. mail.
- Annual Enrollment confirmations are sent daily.
- You can change your annual enrollment elections throughout the annual enrollment period, but only your last entry is what will become effective 9/1/2014.
- “New” benefit line elections are processed, regardless of whether or not employees click “Submit” on the enrollment page
- IMPORTANT: If you have a Qualifying Life Event (QLE) during the Open Enrollment period, you cannot update your benefits online. Please come to the HR Service Center at 325 McElhinney so we can assist you!