The University of Houston System is excited to present our new Time Reporting & Absence Management (TRAM) process. We will be going from our old paper process to a new online electronic process to be more efficient and effective. HR will be providing training that includes on-site, classroom and online training for employees as well as staff.
- This will affect all University of Houston System employees.
- HR will be sending out notices throughout the rollout to keep employees informed of any updates and reminders.
- Manuals and job aides will be available on this site.
TRAM Training Schedule
Roll Out Dates
- May 1, 2013 Absence Management Goes Live for Salaried Employees
- May 22, 2013 Pilot Group Goes Live
- June 19, 2013 Time Reporting & Absence Management Goes Live for All Employees
TRAM job aides, manuals and online training (coming soon) for Employees, Payroll Approvers and Time Approvers.
Issues regarding Payroll or the Payroll process Contact your Payroll Representative
- Time and Admin Schedule
- Incorrect Pay/Time
- Processing Information
Policy issues Contact your HR Generalist
- Department processes
- SAMS and MAPP policies
- Employee Relations
- Disciplinary Actions
- Business Practice
Technical Issues Contact HRMS
- Information not reading correctly
- PeopleSoft issues
Computer Issues Contact the IT service desk
- Password Resets
- Computer not working
- System shut down
- Slow system
General Questions Contact HR Customer Service
- How to access P.A.S.S.
- How to access certain areas
- Payroll Schedule
- SAM 02.A.20 Hours of Work
- SAM 02.B.07 FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act)
- SAM 02.B.02 Overtime and Compensatory Time
Get onboard the T.R.A.M. so you won’t get left behind.
If you are an employee at a UH Campus other than the Central Campus, click on your University for more information.